Training Course on “Skill Improvement in Project Management” was held in Tehran.
UN-Habitat, Tehran office, in cooperation with the Executive Organization for Public and Governmental Buildings and Infrastructures (EOPGBI), held the training course entitled “Skill Improvement in Project Management” on August 1, 2022.
The participants were the managers of the EOPGBI, who are currently engaged in designing and constructing more than 20 hospitals all over the country. Audiences got acquainted with the latest project management standards during the training course, as well as:
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Life Cycle
- Construction Management Standards
- Fundamentals of Managerial Competence
- Essential Items in Field Visits
- Project Management Standards
- Who is a Professional Project manager?
- Communication and Team Building Challenges
- Effective Project Management
The photo gallery, presentation files, and related standards are available on the sidebar.